Espada ropera o tizona, generalmente usada por moda y como arma de defensa personal.
Hoja de Acero al Carbono
Forjada a mano completamente templada
Viene equipada con vaina
Longitud: 100 cm
Fabricado por Windlass Steelcrafts®
Reproduction of the Sword that they carried for their rooms and other areas of their castles for their lightness. Carlos I of Spain and V of Germany, grandson of the Catholic Kings hosted under his power a great empire conformed by Castile, Aragon, Navarre, the Indies, Naples, Sicily and the Sacrum Germanic Roman Empire. Very old and well preserved over...
Excellent Cadet Sword of the Exclusive "Collection of Historical Cadet Swords" of MARTO.
- Details of the handle with engravings and contrasts.
- Grip silver finish.
- Tempered Stainless Steel Blade.
- Overall: 75 cm
Exclusive stand made in Zamak foundry and methacrylate base for exhibiting the exclusive Collection "Historical, Fantastic and Legend Letter Openers" made by the artisan masters of MARTO.
The design is an original reproduction of the Toledo view in 3 dimensions with front and back view.
- Design reproduction of a view of Toledo in 3D
- Manufactured in...
A high-quality sword from the exclusive "Movie Swords" Collection by MARTO.
- Katana by Connor MacLeod, imitation of original sword in the movie "The Immortals".
- Stainless steel blade
- Length 104 cm.
- Termination in Red.
- Ivory handle with dragon head ending.
High Quality Charlemagne Letter Opener of the exclusive Collection "Historical, Fantastic and Legend Letter Opener" made by MARTO.
- Overall: 26 cm
- Silver Finish
- Stainless Steel Blade.
- Individual Case
Sword of the Order of Masons, Degree of Apprentice.
- Handle made of Zamak richly decorated with the main Masons symbols.
- In the center of the cross the symbol of the compass and square, with the two legs of the bar behind the angle corresponding to the degree of Apprentice.
- Hilt plated in bronze and silver appliques.
- Green velvet grip.
We found it in a private collection and couldn't resist putting it into production. Highly detailed from the classic clam shell hilt to the floral etched ricasso which continues onto the scabbard parts. The hand forged, high carbon steel blade is lightning fast and fully tempered. Hilt and scabbard parts are solid metal and plated in nickel.