Terms and conditions of sale
These general conditions of sale apply strictly to all sales of products made by the online store armasmedievales.es. Any order made to the online store armasmedievales.es implies necessarily as an essential condition, decisive and essential, the acceptance without reservation by the Customer of the General Sales Conditions of the online store armasmedievales.es in force the day it is taken make the corresponding order. In addition, the Customer acknowledges that the acceptance of these conditions will imply the application of these to the order to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent order, except in those cases in which new conditions are brought to their attention by the online store artestilo .com. The fact that the online store armasmedievales.es does not resort at any time to any of the present conditions can not be interpreted nor will it be equivalent to renounce to resort to them in the future or in the past.
The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all acts that are a consequence of them, will be subject to Spanish law, unless there are public order provisions that are contrary to this.
IDENTITIES OF THE PARTIES
On the one hand, Artestilo. (Holder of the website https://armasmedievales.es) as a supplier of the products hired by the consumer and / or user, with registered office at Paseo del Prado 12, 28014 MADRID. Contact address firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone (+34) 914 296 646.
On the other hand, the user, registered on the website and whose purpose is to be a consumer and / or user thereof and / or contract the products or services of armasmedievales.es. The consumer and / or user is responsible for the data you provide to armasmedievales.es AND therefore responds to the accuracy of the data you provide on this website.
The prices published in the online store armasmedievales.es are in Euros. All the prices include VAT applicable on the day of the order, any change of VAT rate will be automatically applied to the prices of the products for sale in the online store armasmedievales.es.
The offers on products for sale in the online store armasmedievales.es will be shown in the section "Offers" or it will be indicated in the product file and, if it is not indicated otherwise, they will be valid as long as they are shown on the screen.
The discount vouchers will have a validity and special conditions for their use. Consult the specifications of each voucher before using it.
OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT (DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES)
The contractual relationship of purchase will entail the delivery in exchange for a certain price on the website of a product.
When formulating the order, the customer can freely choose to pay for the purchases made in the Padel Zone online store by:
- Bank transfer: The buyer to make the payment through this method must make a bank transfer (determining the reference of the order in the concept) within a maximum period of 3 working days from the completion of the order. The company reserves the right to cancel the order in case of not having received confirmation of the transfer after said period. The bank account will be shown to the customer at the moment he chooses this payment method.
- PayPal: In order for the consumer and / or user to pay for their purchases through this system, they must have a PayPal account. For more information www.paypal.es.
- Cash on Delivery: Once the buyer places the order, armasmedievales.es will send it to the address established in the register through our transport agency, which will charge you at the time of delivery of the package. Checks are not accepted, only cash. It is important that the consumer and / or user has prepared the exact amount, since the carrier may have no change
- By credit or debit card through the virtual POS. Through this means of payment, the buyer will have to provide his card number, the expiration date and his CVV number. In this case, your data will be encrypted and sent under secure server to the bank's virtual POS. This procedure does not provide the card number to armasmedievales.es.
The offers presented by the online store armasmedievales.es are valid within the limit of available stocks and the dates established for such offer. The online store armasmedievales.es reserves the right to modify the product assortment depending on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.
In the event that the selected product is not available as stock, on the product page the user may provide his / her email in order for the entity to contact the user once the product is available by email.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The delivery time varies from X to Y working days depending on the day of the week that the purchase was made, since deliveries are made only from Monday to Friday. All our items are sent by urgent courier.
The orders are prepared at the moment in which the payment has been confirmed and in the following schedule:
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Orders received after that time will be prepared the next business day. No shipments are made on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
- The products purchased will be delivered to the address indicated in the order.
- The purchase tickets will be sent to the email address indicated by the client in their registration in the armasmedievales.es online store and they can also be consulted in the registration account created by the client in the online store armasmedievales.es.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no delivery or delivery of orders.
- Delivery will be made promptly under the responsibility of the carrier.
- An order is considered delivered at the time the carrier delivers the package, or the packages, to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt. It is up to the customer to check the status of the goods upon receipt and indicate all anomalies in the delivery receipt.
- If you want to know the price of the shipments consult us in the contact form.
Claim of undelivered orders
The consumer and / or user, after receiving an email that your order is sent, if after a reasonable period of time does not receive the product, you can contact armasmedievales.es by phone (+34) 914 296 646, by the contact form or by mail: email@example.com to clarify the cause of the delay.
Once the claim has been obtained, armasmedievales.es will contact the consumer and / or user in order to explain what happened and reach an agreement on what happened.
In the last case that armasmedievales.es does not have availability of the contracted good, the consumer and / or user will be informed of that lack of availability and in the shortest possible time will receive from armasmedievales.es the sums paid.
If once the purchase is made you want to cancel an order that has not yet been issued, it can be done as long as it is indicated by the contact form established for this purpose in the "contact" section or in writing to the electronic address info @ artestilo .com, customer service form or by phone to the number (+34) 914 296 646 indicating the number of the order you wish to cancel.
The consumer and / or user will have a period of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product for the return of the same without the need to indicate the reason and without incurring any cost except the shipping costs that will be assumed by the consumer and / or user.
The following exceptions are established (among others) in the exercise of the right of withdrawal and that are expressly included in the Law in terms of consumers and users, which are:
c) The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and / or user or clearly personalized.
d) The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
e) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
f) The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed indissociably with other goods.
The refund of the amount will be made through the same payment method with which the user made the purchase.
The returned product must be in the same condition in which it was received, that is, in perfect conditions and of course it can not be damaged, beaten or with fake evidence of use that prevents the sale of the same product again. To send the same must be made in an appropriate packaging to protect it during the journey.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, the consumer and / or user has a period of 14 calendar days. To do so, he will fill in the form established for this purpose in the "My account" section or he will make another type of unequivocal statement in which he indicates his decision to withdraw from the sales contract.
Either by one means or another, your communication should contain the following information:
- Your identifying information: full name and address
- The order number that appears on the invoice sent to you together with the purchased item
- Description of the acquired asset
- Your willingness to desist from the contract of sale
- Date of communication
- If you send your request by non-electronic means (for example, postal mail) it must be signed.
From the date on which you communicate your decision to withdraw from the contract, the consumer and / or user has a period of 14 calendar days to return to armasmedievales.es in perfect condition the purchased good together with a copy of the invoice. purchase.
armasmedievales.es will communicate without delay to the consumer and / or user by mail the acknowledgment of receipt of said withdrawal, with the instructions of the shipment by the consumer and / or user. Once the product has been received or the consumer and / or user has presented convincing proof of the return of the goods, armasmedievales.es will deliver without undue delay the sums delivered by the consumer and / or user.
To browse the store and add products to the cart, it is not necessary to be registered. However, to make the purchase it will be necessary to register as a user. We will request your personal data to generate your customer file, such data will be protected by virtue of the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
With your user account you can make purchases and benefit from the discounts, promotions and gifts we offer our customers.
In your account you can check the history and details of your orders, your shipping addresses, your means of payment, your discount vouchers, etc.
To buy at the armasmedievales.es online store it will be necessary to be a registered user and over 18 years of age.
Add all the products you want in your cart, later to make the purchase click on "Confirm". We will ask for the shipping address and the customer's address (you can use the same address for both).
Subsequently, you will be asked to choose the type of shipment, these rates are calculated according to the delivery address provided, with the total weight of the package and the duration of the shipment (urgent or ordinary).
Finally you must choose the payment method, either by bank transfer, cash on delivery, PayPal or debit or credit cards.
The repair and replacement will be free for the user. This gratuity will include the necessary expenses incurred to correct the lack of conformity of the products with the contract, especially the shipping costs, as well as the costs related to labor and materials.
It is the obligation of the customer to get the defective goods by their means to process the guarantee, once the warranty has been received and approved, armasmedievales.es will proceed to replace the product by sending it to the customer at postage prepaid, without the client costing any additional cost .
The seller is responsible for the lack of conformity that manifests itself within two years of delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of having knowledge of it.
At any time you wish, you can contact us to request more information or solve your doubts.
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.
armasmedievales.es © 2018.